Sunday, September 6, 2009

7/1/09





7/1/09
We ate breakfast at the Cuban Coffee Café it was like a 6 course meal! 1.Cuban cappuccino 2. Fresh squeezed OJ 3. Fruit 4. Toast 5. Eggs & bacon 6. Pastry WOW! What a breakfast. We went to a jewelry store I got a Mayan jade sun pendant to wear on my slide. Then we went to Other shops to see what else we could find. Mom got 2 photo albums to put her photo’s she has taken while we were here. Nate & I went to the ocean it was so rough that we could not stand it so we ended up at the pool . I needed to hydrate so I went to the store to get Gatorade & lounged in the chair by the gate for the afternoon. I sold some of my left over sunscreen for what I paid for it at home $7 US so I got $15 BLZ. On the way back I stopped at the pool Joe aka the king of the pool and others that we meet during our stay here in San Pedro Belize they were getting there hair braided & pedicures. Said good bye being that we were leaving early the next day for home! We ate at Elvie’s Kitchen one last time and got custard on the way home. Took one last walk on the dock at night to say Goodbye to Belize!

No comments:

Post a Comment